Benefits of Ownership
- Monthly member-only specials
- Discounts on special-order case purchases
- Patronage dividends during profitable years, as determined by the Board of Directors
- The satisfaction of supporting a local business dedicated to improving year-round access to good food and to enhancing our community’s quality of life by keeping more money in the community
- The right to vote for the Board of Directors as well as to run for a seat on the board
- Our co-op email newsletter
- Reciprocity with many other community co-ops
- Voting in the affairs of the Cooperative. One owner = one vote.
- Serving on the Board if nominated and elected.
- Receiving patronage dividends, if issued.
- Shopping at the Co-op’s store at least once every 12 months (after the Co-op has opened a store).
- Notifying the Co-op of current contact information, here.
- Attending and voting at owner meetings or sending a written proxy vote when unable to attend.
Do you like this page?